When BBC Worldwide relocated its global headquarters to the BBC Television Centre, it needed a space suitable for one of the world’s most prominent and influential broadcast corporations.
They wanted to showcase global content throughout the building, and provide the capacity for people to broadcast to everyone in the building simultaneously if need be, from wherever they are.
- AV Conferencing Facilities that enable collaboration between global offices around the world, or broadcast to everyone in the building;
- Digital Signage in all public areas, customisable for a range of purposes including streaming live events, both in the building and elsewhere;
- Event Inject Points allow users to connect devices to control/stream on AV screens;
- Audio Walls across all public areas and meeting rooms, to allow viewers to hear whatever is being broadcast, wherever they are;
- Custom AV unique for the BBC.